Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12, 2015 Dan and Tosha's 18th anniversary!!

Good evening! Whew, what a hot one today! Not nice.  We went to early service and bible study.  We just stopped at Culver's for lunch and then Orrin got a haircut while I bopped around in the Dollar Tree.  So we were home early. 

Kathy called and invited us for a get together tonight, and that sounded like fun!

I made a batch of banana bread, which I had planned on anyway.  I took a nap while that was baking, with strict instructions to Orrin to be sure and wake me when it was ready.  It turned out okay.  We had a great potluck supper and a great time visiting and reminiscing.  Fun times!

We watched the finish of the John Deere classic, Jordan Spieth won again!  He is such a nice young man, and it's fun to watch him play.

Eugene called to let us know that Leroy Diers, my cousin, had passed away.  He was 83, and had a stroke a few days ago.  We saw him at Jane's funeral and had an opportunity to visit with him a bit.

Yesterday was kind of a quiet day.  We watched the movie "The Fault is in the Stars" (I think that was the name). It was very good, and very sad.  We also had watched some of the golf tournament then too.

We discovered that when I hit that racoon the other night, it did more damage than I had realized.  Orrin will have to take it in tomorrow morning to see what Odean thinks.  I'm feeling a little glum about that now.

And that's about it for excitement.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 “My yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment