Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015

Quiet kind of day here. Ted and I had a walk this morning before it got hot. I took him over to his day care late this afternoon, he's always so happy to go there that I feel kind of bad. But it's kind of boring here, so I don't blame him.

I embossed some cards to color, I still need to finish up the wedding card.  We leave in the morning for Duluth.  Not sure where from there.

Another voice heard from, just not happy news.  Wendy and Tim and the boys (well, maybe Matthew) won't be at the lake this year, either.  Orrin is starting to think we should just cancel in the future.  How do the rest of you feel?  Seems like the interest is just not there. If there are just a few of us, that's fine too. We'll just be a smaller group to enjoy the time. We'll have all kinds of room this year and will have until January to decide on next year.

Not much else to report, I'll probably not be on here until Sunday.  

Hugs, Orrin and Linda

 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. It's not that we aren't interested, it just didn't work out this year. We love coming, it is our "rejuvenation" for the year. Safe travels this weekend and enjoy.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete