Friday, July 10, 2015

July 10, 2015

Well, isn't July just speeding past, too!!  One month and we'll be headed for a week at the lake.  Yeaaa!

Got busy this morning and cleaned up the kitchen and started another load of clothes.  Then I showered and headed to Watertown.  I had a couple of errands to run before going to Needleworks, and then that's where I headed!  We had a good time again, worked on some Holiday designs, for the Christmas in July program.  My mission for the next week is to find my hoops, so I can actually work on some of these at home!!  These ladies are always a fun group, and 2 (maybe 3) of us are going to a larger 2 day event in Sioux Falls in November.  

Not much else new otherwise.  When I got home, I didn't realize that Orrin had let Teddy out, so when I came in the house, he asked where he was.  Hmmm, guess I shut him in the garage again!

I did get a birthday card done for one of the embroidery friends, for her birthday yesterday.  It just fit her so well!

And so good night!!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

. . . but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  The will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, the will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31
 

No comments:

Post a Comment