Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 28, 2015

Wow, it's almost the end of July!! I sent out an e-mail to all interested parties that it's 11 days to the lake!!  I've started some baking, but need to step it up a bit.  Please, kiddoes, let us know your schedules and your plans for that week??

Yesterday was kind of quiet. I did have a chiro appointment, and really got a workout.  I will say that it is doing some good, though, my arm is definitely not as achy as it once was.  Ted and I got a walk in.  

Deb called me in the afternoon and we had a nice long visit.  It's always good to hear from her, and catch up with the family.  They're getting excited about a trip to Alaska.  And of course, enjoying their new grandson!  

Al and Lisa were in Michigan last weekend for her niece's wedding.  I haven't talked to them since then, but the picture on facebook looked like it was a good time.  :)

I did some laundry today, still have a lot to get done.  Ted and I had another nice walk this morning.  Orrin got all of our trash burned, since we'd had .9" of rain last night, and the wind was still this morning.  There was quite a bit!! It's been too dry or windy to get it done before now.  Next spring, I think Peter will be burying our burning hole, so we'll have to come up with something new.  Where does all the garbage come from??  Orrin gets a fair amount in the shop as well.

We spent an exciting evening watching the tractor auction on RFDTV.  Well, Orrin enjoys it!  Then I messed with my stamping stuff for a while.  And now I'm ready for bed.  Orrin already is there.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16


 

No comments:

Post a Comment