Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015

Good evening from western MN.  Hope you all had a restful day and are ready for tomorrow and the 4th!!

I picked Kathy up last night and we went to ladies bible study.  Our regular leader was sick, so didn't make it.  We had a smaller group, but still a very good discussion.  Afterward, we had a stop to make at HyVee.  Got lots of fruits and veggies and of course, buttermilk!  It was 11 by the time I got home, and then I had to bring in the groceries yet!  I woke Orrin up.  Thank you, honey for helping.

This morning I was up and at 'em early.  Started cleaning up and kept at it all day.  Also did some laundry.  This afternoon I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen floors, which sadly needed it.  Then, after supper, I made 2 pans of apple bars.  Alan, Lisa and the boys are in Canby at the movie "Inside Out" and then are coming out here for the weekend.  :)  I am very stiff, so will be happy to relax tomorrow.

I wish for you all the very best 4th of July, and remember, God is still in charge!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy (and soon, Alan, Lisa, Nate, and Donald.)

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God."  Revelation 21:3

No comments:

Post a Comment