Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29, 2015

It was a very windy day today.  Ted and I went for a walk early and it was actually kind of chilly with the wind.  So glad we got some of the stuff around the place cleaned up yesterday.  

I mixed up some cookies this morning to put in the fridge to chill.  We had our chiro appointments this afternoon.  It is really helping me, but in the meantime the area that needs the work is very sore.  Orrin has been going longer and is healing faster.  2 appointments for me next week and then a week off for the lake!  After which, I'm sure I'll need more work.

We had lunch at the DQ and then came home.  We watched the special for the America's Got Talent show, which was fun.  I think we've watched that since almost the beginning.  

Then I baked the snickerdoodles I mixed up. 1 more batch in the freezer!  Now to decide what else to bake.

I sent out an e-mail about the lake and so far I've heard from Lisa and Cori.  ??

Tim posted this which I thought was pretty funny.  I'm sure most of you have seen it, but I'll share it anyway.

" I just have to say. I love being the dad of our two little boys. Sometimes it is really hard to keep a straight face when telling them not to do somethings. I got home tonight and Wendy told me the day care called and said Matthew and his buddies all went camando today. I said they just told us they had to wear pants and they said nothing about underwear. She said I wasn't helping."

 Not much else to report.  Have a great evening!
Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy 

 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment: