Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015

So sorry I wasn't here last night.  I went to Treadlers in the afternoon and we had pot luck afterwards.  Something there did not agree with me, so I spent a lot of time in the bathroom, and just wasn't moving around a lot!

I made a pan of banana bars to take to Treadlers.  I did finish tying the quilt I'd been working on.  I brought it  home to finish it off.  Now I have to decide if I'll put it in the open house or save it for the new baby coming!  It's a little boy's quilt, hmmmm.

My right shoulder has been aching since the convention, not sure what that's about.  I didn't get much accomplished today, between my tummy and my arm, so I just read!  Tomorrow night is Ladies' bible study and I have to read my chapters yet.

This is the speaker from Canada -

I was surprised at all of the obstacles they face there.  He's in Calgary.


And Rev. Paul Prange, administrator for ministerial education and coordinator of global cross-cultural outreach.  (I hope I have the right picture, can't believe how quickly I forget!)

I wish I could post pictures and comment more on our mission and missionaries in Pakistan, but for their safety, I must not.

They had some mission crafts for purchase after the meeting and those tables were mobbed!  We went back to Wendy's for a delicious supper!

And I think that's it for tonight. 

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved.
2 Corinthians 2:15

 

No comments:

Post a Comment