Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Good morning.  I'm sorry if my posts are a bit erratic, just keep checking!  We are leaving for a long weekend this afternoon.  We're heading east to WI to see that branch of the family.  :)  We should be back next Monday evening, or Tuesday morning.

I had a bit of a panic the other day, as our regular go-to lady wasn't going to be home to leave Teddy with.  I posted on the Canby Rummage Facebook page and had another person lined up in no time.  Hopefully, he'll be fine with it.

I did some cleaning up yesterday, and a few more loads of clothes.  We (well, me) had to watch Dancing With the Stars from Monday night after the NCIS ones, so it got a little late.  Patti LaBelle was eliminated, and I was astounded when Orrin asked what she did?!!  

Now I have a few more cards to finish, and I've wrapped some gifts to bring along, plus I have to pack, so I'm ready by 3, which is when Orrin wants to leave.  We'll go to Jer's tonight and then leave early tomorrow for WI.  Orrin decided to go through Rochester to avoid the traffic in the Twin Cities.  That's fine by me, I hate going through that mess, and with construction it will probably be worse.

I did have to make a few arrangements for the GPLHS Auxiliary meeting, which is May 2nd.  

And that's about all the news!  I'm not sure if I'll be posting this week or not, I'm just taking my tablet.  If I do, it will be short ones.  I'll take lots of pictures to share when we get back.  It's Zach's grandparent's day on Friday.  And we have to miss Nate's play in Fairfax, because it's the same day. :(  

Well, that's all folks, have a great rest of the day!!

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Lifted from a niece's post - "Embrace the glorious mess that you are." Elizabeth Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment