Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday, April 10, 2015

Today we said goodbye (for now) to Cori, Isaiah and Riley Jane.  We were awake early and suddenly heard a thump from upstairs, and then a little voice crying!  Yep, Riley fell off the bed.  Nothing serious though, she was fine after a bit.  
I made pancakes one last time for them, and then Orrin helped Cori load up her car.  They left about 9, and we heard from Cori that they made it to Bismarck around 3.  Josh and the dogs were super happy to have them back!

 All of a sudden it was super quiet here.  :(  We sure enjoyed their visit, we'll see them again Memorial Day weekend for Riley's birthday.

After they left, I got ready to head to Watertown.  It was the Anita Gooddesign workshop day at Needleworks.  I totally forgot about it last month, and was determined not to miss it this month!  I enjoyed it, and am slowly getting to know the ladies that attend it.  Now if I could just remember names!  That is not a new manifestation, I've never been good with names.  I made a date with Mark to get a refresher session with my embroidery machine.  I'm anxious to actually make use of all the designs I've accumulated.

I had a few errands to take care of, and did them mainly before the workshop.  Office Max is closing in Watertown, and I had to pick up a few things there.  They are slowly emptying out the store.  We'll miss it, but apparently they didn't have enough business to keep it open.

Teddy was happy to have things back to normal.  He was jealous of the little ones!  Whenever we would hold one of them, he would get in our face for a little Teddy attention!  What a baby.  

Now things are quiet again, Orrin is sleeping in front of the TV.  And that's all she wrote. . . .

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 "But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in mercy and faithfulness. Turn to me and have mercy on me; give your strength to your servant and grant salvation to the son of your maidservant. Perform for me a sign of [your] goodness, so those who hate me will see it and be put to shame, for you, LORD, have helped me and comforted me."
- Psalm 86:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment