Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday, April 20, 2015

Good evening!  Looks like I just kind of skipped out this weekend.  Mainly, it just was not a very eventful weekend.  Saturday I just did some more laundry and then read a book.
Yesterday we were up and got ready for early service.  Except when Orrin went to take a shower (I had one the night before) there was no water!  So he had to get dressed and go out and check the well.  The pump was stuck, so he was able to get it going again and get his shower, and we made it to church in time!  We went to bible study, and then for lunch at the Wheel Inn.  Marlin and his nephew were there, so we sat with them, and had a nice visit.  I had one blueberry pancake, and it hung off the plate, it was so big!  Full of lots of juicy blueberries, it was very good!

Next stop was Menard's to get, you guessed it, a new pump!  Orrin decided we should have a dehumidifier for the basement, so got that too.  Then we headed home.  I spent the afternoon making some cards.  A couple were overdue.  I started another one, but had run out of ideas, so will finish that this week.

This morning I got some of those cards sent off, and then started moving my winter clothes upstairs and my summer things downstairs.  I should have had Cori help me when she was here!  I think I need to get rid of some of those clothes!  I did set several tops aside to switch them to everyday.  But it's hard to choose some to take to GSI, I'll put one to the side and think, no I kind of like that one.  Grrr.

Tonight we had our CRS club, we hadn't met since October.  It sure was nice to see everyone and get caught up on all the news.  Some had a rough winter, none of us are that spry anymore.  I'm the youngster in the group, so you can imagine.

And that's as exciting as it got.  Hugs, and have a great tomorrow!
Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment