Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We are counting down to the last days of April.  This month sure did fly by, starting warm, then cold, now warmer again.  Still pretty chilly with the wind though.

We are happy to be back home.  We got here about 8 last night.  The trip home was pretty uneventful.  We had such a good time in WI.  Friday was grandparent's day, so that was a busy one.  I think I posted about that.  I'll add some pictures tonight.

Saturday we walked around town checking out the rummage sales.  I bought a pair of mitts, as it was chilly!  Then Orrin said his hand was cold (the one with the cane) so I shared.  LOL.  25 cents, not a bad deal.  It was a good walk, not much interesting to buy though.  Micah got a couple of t-shirts, The Incredibles and Spider Man (I think), and then he found a Spider Man car to play with.

The Wrights were at grandparent's day and then after, Justin loaded up his stuff to go with them to Nebraska, for his cousin's confirmation.  We did have time for some visiting before they left.

Sunday was confirmation at Maribel, and Dan had some confirmand's to visit for lunch, so he was gone for some of the afternoon.  We got some hearts played and also a few games of Quirkel.  Zach saw Dan and Tosha shuffling the cards, and was determined to learn how to do it.  I'm not sure what it's called, I can do the first step, but never mastered the second.  Wendy does it, too.  Anyway, Z did get it mastered before we left!  He can be very determined.  :)

This morning I went into town to pick up the mail and some parts for Orrin.  Then I drove out to pick up Teddy.  That dog has been smiling all day!  And yes, he does smile.  I guess he didn't eat for the first couple of days.  It's the first time he's stayed there, our regular lady was gone for the weekend.  He did survive it, though.

I got my Garmin vivofit in the mail.  I've got it set up, sorry to say, I don't have very many steps on it today.  Tomorrow, I'll do better.  I'm curious to see how it monitors my sleep.

And that's about it.  I'll put a couple of pictures up, maybe more tomorrow.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 3:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment