Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

That dreaded day, April 15th!!  Hope you all made it through without much anguish.  LOL

Guess what?  It blew today.  A lot.  Almost to the point of being depressing.  No, it was to that point.  Maybe it will blow up some moisture tomorrow.

I was up early to get my shower and make it to Watertown for bible study.  I had missed it last time, and I really do enjoy it, so was happy to be there.  It's a nice group of ladies, a mix of young and a few oldies, and a wonderful time of fellowship.  I was going to take a picture, and so was Heather, for the church book, but she forgot and so did I!

I stopped at Office Max to send a box via FedEx.  One more box out of the house, kids!!  They are closing the end of the month, I'll miss them.  I don't know where there would be another FedEx site after that.

Then, of course, it's Wednesday, senior day at HyVee!!  So I made a stop there for some fresh fruit and veggies.  After that, a drive through at Culvers and then home in time for lunch.  Well, for Orrin's lunch, I got a snack pack at Culvers!  FOD - Red raspberry.  

Nothing much after that.  I really need to start posting this earlier.  Otherwise, I sit down for a little TV, fall asleep and then wake up at this time and think, oh, I'd better post!  

Hope to have a more productive day tomorrow.

A co-worker of mine from EMPI passed away after a fight with cancer, she will be missed.  A very quiet lady, but a very sweet lady.  She could always make me smile.

Sleep well, Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.  John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment