Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good evening!  This will be short, and I may not post as often for the next few days.  We're planning on meeting the Fuhrman group for Easter lunch tomorrow in Big Stone City.  Sometime during the afternoon Cori and the two little kiddoes will be coming.  Later in the evening, Wendy and the boys will be here as well.

Dan called a bit ago and they'll be coming as well.  They're staying in the twin cities tomorrow night and then will be at the funeral on Monday.  They'll spend the night and then head back home on Tuesday.  Wendy will be leaving Tuesday as well, to head back home.  So it will be a busy few days.  

Al and Lisa will also be at the funeral and hopefully will be able to do some visiting as well.

I've been doing a lot of organizing, especially cleaning up the dining room and getting my cardmaking supplies in order.  Orrin put together the media shelves for me, so all my stamps now have a home, not just a box.  :)  Now I need to make better use of them.

My back hurts and my eyes are tired!  God bless you all, and a very blessed Easter for everyone!!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

By His wounds we are healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment