Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wow, I'm finally back! I just fell off the radar for a while, sorry about that.  I won't try to catch up, but will hit a few highlights.
On Halloween day we went to Mankato and did some overdue shopping.  Then we met Jeremy, Laura and Maria for an early supper at Maria's favorite, Red Lobster! We were celebrating her birthday!  Here's a pic of her card -

 Hmm, the google photos has changed again, that's rather small. Hope it shows up for you all.  Anyway, we had a nice visit. Jeremy has been offered (and accepted) a new job with a large construction firm in the area, he was quite excited about it, and we were very happy for him.  We headed home after the meal, and they went trick or treating!

Last Thursday, I picked up a friend and we went to a machine embroidery event in Sioux Falls.  It went from 9-4 Friday and Saturday.  We really enjoyed it, made lots of neat things and learned a lot of things, too.  Very pretty designs, it was so hard to choose just a few.

 Just a few examples of the things they displayed.  I met some new friends, and am hoping to take this in next year too.

Sunday we were invited to Krause's to celebrate their 40 years on the farm they're on now.  Lots of friends there to help them celebrate and got lots of visiting done.  First thing on the agenda was a hay ride!  So, even though it was very windy, we went around Lake Alice and then back for a great supper.  






The weather stays unseasonably warm. Not complaining, just saying! It was in the 60's again today.  Al's, Wendy's and Jeremy's are planning on coming for Thanksgiving weekend, I sure hope this weather hangs in there.

And with that, I'll sign off.  I'll try not to miss so much again.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy


Genesis 9:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.


1 comment:

  1. I'm getting your pictures again. I can't enlarge them, but at least I can see them.

    ReplyDelete