Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Good evening! Just a short post today.  We went to early service and bible study. It was a very slim crowd in bible study, only 10 people and that includes the Draegers.  I'm not sure why.

Then a quick lunch at the DQ and over to HyVee to buy groceries for the weekend.  That blew a large wad of money!! There were a lot of people, but not terrible. We got right through checkout.  We also stopped at Papa Murphy's for some pizzas for the freezer, everyone likes pizza!  I had an e-mail with a 25% discount for those. So I think we'll have everyone fed for the weekend.  :)

Orrin was up in the attic this afternoon for quite a while.  I haven't been up there yet to see what he all accomplished, but I'm sure it will be impressive.  We haven't had anyone sleeping up there for a long time.

I finally got those file cabinets cleaned out, so now to move them out.  Nothing like company coming to get things done.  

Alan Olivera stopped by last night and dropped off a pheasant, all cleaned, packaged and frozen!  He had stopped at the shop last weekend and visited with Orrin and told him he would bring us a bird.  He was hunting in the area.  He's married to Orrin's cousin Pam (Just) and we hadn't seen him (or them) for years.

Very unsatisfactory football game today, :(.  I know there are some Packer fans among us, so I guess it was satisfactory for them.  The Vikings should have won, though, I think it's just a matter of attitude.  And that's as much as I know about football.

And that's all for tonight.  Have a good night,

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 
Paul wrote, "Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.”
Galatians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment