Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th, November 2015

Don't know if this is supposed to be a scary day, never seemed like it! I was up early and it was 27 degrees out! Brrr.  But it did warm up into the 50's today, so not so bad. 

I went to Watertown this forenoon because I wanted to get to the eye doctor before noon.  My lens had fallen out again last night, for the second time. It was the screw holding the frame together that was not holding. We were able to get it back together last night and the other time too. But I decided the screw must be stripped, so wanted to get it replaced. Now that I am farsighted rather than nearsighted (after cataract surgery, I think I made the wrong choice there) Orrin has to help with it, as I can't see close up without my glasses!  Anyway, long story still long, I did get it fixed, hopefully for good this time.

Then I stopped at GSI with a few things, and did a little shopping as well. Kathy was there shopping, and so were a few other ladies. I had a cup of coffee with them, and then headed over to Needleworks for the machine embroidery class.

There were quite a few people there this time, and I met a few new ladies. I think the socialization is the most compelling reason to go to these.  :)  After that, I stopped at Culver's for the FOD and then back to Papa Murphy's to bring a pizza home.  I haven't done that for a while. I always get the family size, more for the $$, but then later I wonder why?  Well, we'll have leftovers for a while. 

It doesn't seem like I accomplished much, although I did track down a design pack.  I was going to lend it to my friend, only to find she already had it!!  LOL

I'm happy to hear that you all are able to get my pictures now, but now I have to figure out how to get a larger version.  The other day when I was fooling around there, I did get back to that page, but now I've forgotten how I found it!  Grrr.  I wish Google would quit messing with it and with me.

I chatted with Justin and Dan last night on FB, they had gone to see the Peanuts movie.  Wonder if I can talk Orrin into going?  Hmmm.

Oh, forgot to mention that the good Lord has been looking after me.  The other night, on the way back from Monte, I  nearly hit 2 deer just east of our place. It was dusk, and I almost didn't see them!  And then today, someone just pulled right in front of me, almost collided!  Luckily, they saw me at the last minute and I saw them, so it was avoided.  Why don't people look before they pull out of a parking spot??

Well, we're due for a nice weekend again, yeaa!  I'm afraid that when Thanksgiving gets here, the weather will turn.

Have a great evening!  Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy


"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance."
-Psalm 32:7

okay, here's the bigger picture, hope you can see it?

1 comment:

  1. Nope. I don't see a picture at all. Just a couple circles with a minus sign.

    ReplyDelete