Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Good Morning! Thought I would get this written now, since I seem to run out of gas in the evening.  My computer was out for a day (horrors!) so didn't get a chance the other night.
What happened is. . . Orrin was changing the light bulb (flourescent) in here, and decided to check the light switch. In doing that, he shorted out something, and one line went dead. He went down and hit the breaker switch and all was well. We thought. When I went to the computer to go online, I couldn't connect. I did the whole reboot thing 3 different times and still nothing, so I called MVTV. They were going to send someone out the next day (yesterday).  When I do the reboot, I turn off the computer, unplug the router and then just turn off the APC power to turn off the modem, which is plugged into that. Yesterday morning I thought I would try this one more time, only instead of turning off the APC I unplugged the modem. And then it worked!! Strange, I've never had to do that before.  Oh, well, it's working and that's all that counts. Also, until I unplugged the modem I couldn't connect with my phone either. Can any of my tech experts explain that to me?  As soon as I unplugged the modem, my phone connected.  Well, that long story didn't get shorter, haha.
That whole paragraph is underlined in red, so apparently my grammar wasn't very good!  
I've just about emptied the two smaller file cabinets into the one larger one. Does anyone want either of the two smaller cabinets? One is a regular metal one and the other one is wooden. I'll take a picture.  I've heard from a few people that now that I've found where the larger pictures are, they are not seeing them.  And the smaller ones are just too small to see.    

 Hopefully, one of those will show up.  
Sioux Falls had 18" of snow yesterday!! We didn't get anything, which is fine with me. It is cold out though. I guess it is November, we can't expect 60-70 degree weather forever.  
Nothing else exciting here.  Next week is Thanksgiving and people coming! Yeaaa!
Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment