Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hi, again! It's very dreary here today, in the low 40's and it's been raining all day. I don't know how much we've had, as we took our gauges down a few weeks ago. My birdbath is full though, and the driveway has lots of puddles.  We did need the moisture, and I guess it was inevitable that we would get colder.  It would be nice to have some sunshine again, though.

I've heard that there have been more layoffs at EMPI and probably less than 50 people left there.  Sure hope they can find something else to come in, it's a shame to lose a business like that in a small town.

I had Treadlers yesterday, we got a few things done, started on the next year!
We made plans for one meeting in December when we will have our Christmas party. I dropped Teddy off for grooming and picked him up on the way home. He always smells so good after that!

I made bread and some buns on Monday. I have good luck with buns, except they don't look that great! I don't know what I do wrong. Anyone have any tips?  I'm trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving.  I hope the weather holds until after that. I remember that in years past, we always had a storm for Thanksgiving!

I've started doing my coloring for Christmas cards, I may actually get some out this year!  We had cards made when they did the church pictures.  I really didn't like our picture that well this time, but what can they do with what they had to work with!  LOL

Well, Orrin's in so I suppose I should think of something for supper. Maybe some Tilapia, that's always easy.  :)

Have a great evening and stay warm and dry!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and handsome Teddy 

“Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” Psalm 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment