Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Good Evening!!  Whew, here it is almost another week!  It's been busy though, if that's a valid excuse?

I just spent the afternoon at Trinity in Clear Lake with the Treadlers group, getting ready for the sale on Thursday.  We filled every table and rack we could find!  I think there are more quilts than ever before, and there are soooo many really beautiful ones.  Some really large ones too.  I sure hope we have a good turnout on Thursday, it would be a shame if there aren't a lot of people to see and enjoy them.

Sunday evening into late Monday night, the wind really blew here, gusts up to 65 mph!  We had so many apples all year, but a lot of them are on the ground now.  I'm so disappointed.  We wait for the first good frost, as they are better after that, but it's been just too nice this year and we haven't had that frost yet.  I'm hoping that by that time, we'll have help to pick them and some left to pick!  The ones I've picked up from the ground are pretty good.  

Tomorrow is beautification day again, and Teddy is due for that on Thursday.  I'll drop him off in the morning on the way to Clear Lake, and pick him up after the sale.

Thanks for letting me know if you're able to see the pictures.  So far I've heard from 3 people, 2 don't get them and one does??  Still can't figure that out.
 
And that's about it for now.  Have a great evening and tomorrow!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy
  
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” - Proverbs 15:1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment