Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

And another month is winding down!  You can tell fall is in the air, a real chill in the mornings!

Yesterday I got the kitchen pretty well cleaned up, only to mess it up again! I baked bread in the afternoon.  I don't know how I make such a mess, I didn't think I used to!  Anyway, the fresh bread smelled good and tasted great.  :)  I brought a loaf of it for Al and Lisa tonight.

We met them and the boys at Duffy's in Redwood Falls for supper to celebrate their anniversary which was last week.  They always have really good food there.  I ordered bread pudding for us all to share.  Alan had never had it before, and thought it was pretty good.  I remember it was a favorite of my dad's.  

I worked on their card today (of course, why get it done too early!)  and did  manage a nap, too.  I was going to take Teddy for a walk, but somehow that never happened.



 Delores called me while we were on the way home.  Disturbing news from EMPI where I used to work.  25 people were laid off today, she was one of them.  Many that were long time employees.  Very upsetting.
And on that note.  . . .
Take care, Polar Bear!



Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment