Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Good evening!  It's been a long day, with strong winds most of the day and warnings of tornado.  Nothing really came of it, and I haven't heard of any actual action.  Praise God!!

I jumped, literally, out of bed this morning at 5:40.  I wanted to be on the road to Watertown by 6, as Needleworks was having a large sale starting at 7, with the best deals between 7 and 8.  40% off most everything then, 30% off between 8 and 9, etc.  There were several ladies already there!  My main objective was their exceptional thread for machine embroidery.  I snagged quite a bit, so was a happy camper.  Of course, my dream would have been the top of the line Baby Lock, but at $9500 on sale, that was still out of my reach.

I'm ready to do lots of embroidery now, if I could just find my HOOPS!!  

I had breakfast with Kathie Olson at Perkins, and we had a great visit.  I think we sat there close to 2 hours, just chatting and getting to know each other better.  We are planning on going together to an embroidery class in Sioux Falls in November, sure hope the weather will cooperate.

After a stop at HyVee for some groceries, I made it home by noon.  After being up so early, I had a little nap this afternoon.  Then read some more and Orrin and I watched our Saturday lineup.  

And that's about it!  Out the door, dinosaur!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Those who leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment