Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Good evening! I know I've been MIA for a few days, I've been dealing with a stomach bug and just haven't felt much like being on the computer. I think I'm seeing the end of it (I hope!) I missed Treadlers yesterday and bible study this morning, I just didn't think I'd better go, I've needed to stick close to the bathroom.

I made a normal supper tonight and so far, so good. 

We had a nice weekend in Gibbon. We had an Easter breakfast, and unfortunately, it didn't stay with me. We went to Winthrop for an Easter buffet, which smelled and looked wonderful! I had a glass of 7-up and a cracker. But the others assured me that the meal was very good.  

Since then I've mostly just stayed put. I did get a book read. And we went into Madison for our tax report. It was actually pretty good, which was a relief. So that's done for the year. 

And not much to add to that.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 
There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment