Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Good evening! It was a lovely day today, but trending a bit cooler. I see that there is some snow on the way, but I think it will stay south of us. It looks like it may hit Wisconsin kind of hard, though. Stay warm and stay safe. Winter is not done with us.

I had a few errands to run, but first I had some cards to make and get ready to mail. I finished 6 cards!! Only 5 more to go! But they're for guys, and they are the hardest to do. I got those 6 in the mail today, stopped at the library and then at the credit union.

I had to get some more papers to the tax lady, so drove from Canby to Madison for that. Grabbed a piece of pizza at Casey's and then headed home. I wasn't home for long before a nasty cold hit. I was so tired, so took a nap, and woke up with congestion and a constantly runny nose, which is still with me. So this will be short.


Just one of the cards I finished.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

In the happy moments, Praise God
In the difficult moments, Seek God
In the quiet moments, Worship God
In every moment, Thank God

 

No comments:

Post a Comment