Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 Day of sickness

This will probably be short. Midmorning, I had the onset of a nasty cold. Liquid leaking from nose and eyes, sore throat, just feeling crappy (pardon the expression).

So I basically just laid around most of the day, napping off and on. Tonight I did the netti pot thing and brushed the heck out of my teeth, and then did a thorough listerine rinse. I sure hope it works. I've been taking cold pills off and on and Cori told me to take some Spark, so I did.  I'm trying to nip this thing in the bud if I can. It sure came on fast.   Not sure where I picked it up.

I did get a load of laundry done. And my appetite has been fine. Just feeling generally icky and headachy. I don't even know if some of those are words!

And that's pretty much it for today.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Jesus says, "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment