Thursday, March 24, 2016

Maundy Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hi! This will be short again, I'm still not feeling great. In fact, it has escalated to a throwing up kind of sick.  Hopefully, that will be just a one off.  My head is pounding, too. I'm afraid to take too many pills, it may upset the tummy again.

I slept quite a bit again, and now I'm ready to do the same.  :(  Sure hope none of you get this bug.

Tosha was nice enough to share the Manitowac HS Easter concert. We haven't had time to listen to it yet, Orrin is already asleep in his magic chair. 

I did eat some crackers and had a small dish of cereal, hope they stay down.  I had to cancel my chiro appointment, will try for tomorrow.

And that's it for tonight. Hugs,

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf of springtime. - Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment