Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Good evening! Don't know how long this will be, I'm kind of tired. We've had a long day. I made pancakes for breakfast. We left for Watertown around 11:30. We had lunch at the Stockman's Cafe, because we'd heard so many good things about them. It was okay. Not outstanding, just okay.

Then we went to Snyder eye clinic and picked up our new specs. I think I'm going to like mine, they seem much lighter than the other pair. Orrin's are almost the same as what he had. I'll take a selfie tomorrow and post it.

Orrin needed to order some shop tickets, as Office Max closed, and that's where he always got his. So we went to Office Peeps, no problem.

Then, just to kill some time we stopped at HyVee for a few things. Then it was off to first service. Pastor Lindhorst officiated, and he sang, he has a wonderful voice.

First of all, the day started off with Cori letting us know that they had to take Jack to the hospital, he was having trouble breathing. So they put him on oxygen. He also has pneumonia. Poor little guy, he's been pretty miserable. They came close to putting him in ICU, but he's improving now. Thank goodness he's a strong little baby. Please say some prayers for him, and also for Riley, as she has RSV also.

And now I'm going to settle down and probably fall asleep in front of the TV. Orrin is already there.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment