Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday morning, February 3, 2016 (and update on 1 and 2)

Hi, I'm writing this early to catch up on the last two days. I may be back later tonight.  It was women's bible study this morning, but I decided to stay safe and stay home. The snow has stopped, but there's enough out there to be a problem with the winds we're supposed to be getting. It's February, so I guess some weather can be expected.

Monday I spent a good part of the day stamping some images so I can do some coloring this week. I have enough stamped to keep me happy for the rest of the year I think!

Yesterday I went into Canby for book club. We reviewed the Lorna Landvik book "Best to Laugh". I've read quite a few of hers, they're entertaining. She's from Minnesota. Our next book is Michael Connelly's latest, The Crossing, which I've already read. If you like his, it's very good. He's the author of "The Lincoln Lawyer". One of his characters is Heronimus (sp) Bosch, or just Harry Bosch. There is a series on Amazon Prime tv titled Bosch. We watched the first season, I'm not sure if the second season is out yet.

Anyway, from book club I went over to Trinity Treadlers. We're starting around 11 now, so I just made it in time for lunch! After lunch, I looked out and just decided I'd better get home. Nothing like just eating and running! I'm glad I did leave though, the snow kept falling and the wind was quite strong. Visibility was 1/4 mile or less most of the way home. Schools all around were closing. I hope the other ladies all made it home safely.

I read Kathy's blog and see that their flight home was cancelled, no surprise there. Hopefully they'll be able to fly home today.

Today was supposed to be women's bible study, followed by working at GSI, but as I said, that got scrubbed. I'll maybe try to get in to help at GSI another day, when the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing!

Now I'm going to do the bible study alone, :(. And thinking I'll do some baking and some coloring of those images. Maybe even some organizing and decluttering!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy 

He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. Psalm 103:12

 

No comments:

Post a Comment