Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hi! Sorry to be missing in action so long, no excuse really, just haven't gone on here. 

Last Friday, my friend Carrie was over to play with me again! She loves the Cricut, and we're kind of learning together. She started a new job this week, so probably won't get over as often. I'm so glad she was able to find something, a lot of the past EMPI employees are still looking. About 6 of them are also starting at Daktronics, where she is working.

Cori posted that Jack and Riley both have RSV. Please pray for a quick recovery for them both. It's fortunate that Jack is a big boy, so is better able to fight it off. He's up to 12# 8 oz. and not even a month old.

Last Wednesday morning, I was leaving for bible study, and remembered something in the house, so I got out of the pickup, much too quickly, and slid on the ice. I landed on my bum, so damage was at a minimum, but was really sore, and had headaches for the rest of the week. Yesterday Orrin and I had chiropractic appointments, and apparently I really needed that adjustment. I have to go back again on Friday, but this has helped already.

I did stay after bible study and worked at GSI, and then went to early service. Orrin stayed home, although I did offer to come back for him. Tomorrow night we'll both go. We both ordered new glasses and they are ready, so we'll go early enough to pick them up.

We had lunch at Four Seasons with Kathy and Terry Sunday. They left for AZ last night, and will be back the end of the week. They'll be able to enjoy a little sunshine, though it's been pretty nice here. Not a lot of sunshine, it's been kind of gloomy, but it's been fairly warm.

Maria was so happy, she found an antler shed in their yard. How exciting for her! We were hoping to get over there last Saturday, but it didn't work out.

I did get several cards made and sent off, and still have a few to do. And that's all for tonight!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 
We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.
2 Thessalonians 1:3

 

1 comment: