Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ash Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I'm not sure how long this will be, I'm really tired tonight. But it's been much too long since my last post, so here we go -

It was a long day today. Orrin had a Dr. appointment this morning, so we left home a little after 9, with Teddy in tow. We dropped him off at my EMPI friend, Kassie, in Clear Lake, to be groomed. Vicki wasn't able to, so I gave Kassie a call, and she came through! This is a lady that has 4 little boys, which includes a set of twins. The other two are under 5. Anyway, she did a great job, and Teddy seemed happy as could be.

We made it in time for Orrin's appointment, and I took care of some business while there. Then we decided to have lunch at the Wheel Inn, which was yummy. I thought a piece of pie would be nice, which ended up costing as much as my sandwich/soup special!! Then we needed to get to WalMart for our prescriptions and a few other things. We had to kill time until our 2 o'clock eye doctor appointments. 

They both went well, and then, since frames were half price, we both decided we would get new glasses! I just had a slight change, but new frames sounded good. hehe  Dad's are just about like what he had, but he's happy too.

Then we had a little time before 4 o'clock church. There was lunch after church, too, and had a nice visit with friends. Krauses, Kreugers, Noeldners and us, just a chatty bunch! 

Orrin was anxious to get home so we were headed back to Clear Lake before 6. Stopped to pick up Teddy, he smelled so good! She cut his ears short, and I really like that look. No more ears dragging in his bowl.

Not too much to catch up on from the last several days. Sunday it was blowing and snowing, but we decided to try heading to church, which worked out fine. The winds were supposed to be up to 55 MPH. Luckily, there wasn't a lot of fresh snow. 

And I am now officially pooped. Have a great night! 

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and a trimmed up Teddy, ready for the weekend in Bismark!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment