Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - over a week since my last post!!

Hi!!  I'll make this short, and will probably add more over the next few days.  I know it's been over a week since I posted last.  Put it down to inertia, and being gone for 4 days!

We went to Rapid City last Thursday for the boys grandparent's day on Friday.  That was lots of fun, it's always good to see how their days go.


Just a couple of snapshots of the day at school.  They also had a water balloon toss outside, didn't get a picture of that.  It was too windy and chance of rain to do much else outside, so they had their activities in the gym.  And then after that we had to play some mini golf with the boys and of course, Armadilloes!!



Then the next day we went to the market square, what a beautiful day to walk around!

 Then on Sunday we went to the Prairie Berry Winery and the Brewery for wine tasting!
After eating at Red Lobster and meeting Mara there!!  Then we went to Keystone for a while and then headed back.  

Monday we left for home after everyone was off to their respective places.  Just a wonderful weekend!

Now I've been tackling the monumental task of cleaning out my dining room and living room.  Just a couple pictures - one of the desk area before and one of the same area now transformed into a creative corner!!

It's going to be soooo much fun to work here.


 This morning we were up for church, didn't stay for bible study, so we could do our errands and get home to get back to work.  

Dan called the other night and we had a long visit, it was so nice to hear how they're all doing.  Thanks for the call, Dan.  

And now I've caught up a little bit.  Thanks for your patience.  Some days rememberances and feelings just catch up with me.

Hugs,  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?
The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.
It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in humans.
It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes.   
(Ps 118:6–9, NIV 2011)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I'm not getting the pictures to show up and the only reason I can think of is the new Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry said he didn't take the time to download the new Windows, so that can't be the problem. Do you get my pictures?

    Oh, and when you reply to my posts, I get 2 comments and I noticed that when I responded to yours, 2 of them show up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry said he didn't take the time to download the new Windows, so that can't be the problem. Do you get my pictures?

    Oh, and when you reply to my posts, I get 2 comments and I noticed that when I responded to yours, 2 of them show up.

    ReplyDelete