Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 Wendy's birthday!!

Good Evening!  It's really cooling down which is great!  Ted and I did our walk yesterday morning, felt good after a few days off.  The apple tree is still losing apples, but there are plenty left!

I also noticed this plant in the ditch, I'm sure it's a weed, but haven't seen it before.  Anyone know what it is?

Our labor day was like any other day, didn't do anything special.  Orrin was trimming trees and bushes like mad and I went out and raked up the apples for him to load into the tractor bucket.  There were quite a few again.  We finished watching the PGA tour and I did some more cleaning out in this room.  Slowly getting there.

This morning I got up, showered and headed to Monte for my mani and haircut, only to discover that I had put it on the wrong day in my datebook and it's tomorrow!!  Turned around and headed for Watertown to pick up our meds.  I had a nice long visit with Delores on the phone.  Then when I got to WalMart I ran into Terry.  He said that Kathy was getting along fine.  Seems like I did a lot of driving!

When I got home, I checked her blog, and she had written on it this time and added pictures of Romania!  Very interesting.  Looks like they are mainly painting.  One more week there, I think.

Then we went to Dawson for our chiro appointments, had lunch at the DQ and came home.  I've been sorting through a bunch of CD's, lots of them photo CD's and some program CD's that are only through Windows XP, so think I can throw most of them.  I haven't used them yet, so probably never will.  There is one of dad's funeral, I didn't see any for mom's funeral.  

Alan posted some pictures of the boy's first day of school today.  Wendy had posted some last week of her boys and Cori had some of Isaiah's first day.  Fall is close, kids are going back to school.  Teacher moms are also going back to school.  Back into the routine of things.

Well, better shake, rattlesnake!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy


1 John 3:17-18
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his
heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Gettin' along fine. Will be painting in the children's oncology ward tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete