Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday, September 11, 2015

 Off for my haircut and mani Wednesday! Got the right day this time.  My car could go in auto to Monte this week! Got a walk in this morning before I left, my walks are short! Other than that, just did more cleaning and organizing. Will I ever be done, you ask? So do I.

Thursday did our walk, we're pushing it harder, made it all the way to the neighbors driveway.   I cheated yesterday, when I should have been organizing I took a nap. Worked on it later instead when we watched America's Got Talent. Finals next week! Back to the organizing now! I'm close to moving my card making station in there. Yay!! 

Orrin mentioned that it was Senior day at the Lac Qui Parle country fair, so I said, let's go!  And we did!  We had supper in the 4-H building, and then walked around.  It's a shame to see how few the exhibits have become.  The 4-H building, while very nice, still was down quite a bit.  And the clothing exhibits are mainly clothes they buy, instead of sewn clothing.  They do have a new building called the Event Building (I think) and they had a band playing in there.  We sat and watched that for a while, we enjoyed watching the dancers.  Since it was senior day, there were a lot of white heads there, and they really know how to dance.  Friends of ours were dancing the whole time we were there, and when we came back later, they were still dancing!  We walked around some more, covered the other side of the grounds.  We hadn't been to the county fair for a few years, and I'm thinking it will probably be a few years before we go again!

Anyway, it helped my steps count, I went way over my goal, yay for me.  :)

Got up this morning and Ted and I took our walk.  My legs were kinda tired from yesterday, so we didn't push quite as hard, but made it almost as far.  It was actually cold out, I wore my earmuffs and put the hood up on my jacket.  Thought I would get this done this morning, I have embroidery class this afternoon, so will leave for Watertown around 11.  I have a box of stuff to take to GSI and will do that before the class.  No other errands this time, and hoping to be back in Clear Lake in time for a get together with EMPI friends.

I'm sharing a couple pictures of the cloud formations on Wednesday, I just thought they were so striking.





And with that -  gotta go, buffalo!
Need to do some filing this morning to clear off the desk.  

Hugs,
Orrin, Linda and Teddy




“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’” (Matthew 19:26 NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Hey- thought you might like to know that there are stamping stores here.

    And, I can't get your pictures here. Sniff, sniff.

    ReplyDelete